Translate

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Kong Treats Review

Look what just came in the mail today:
Kong Pumpkin Stix 6.5 oz bag
Mom scored these treats from Modern Dog Magazine's Friday Freebie promotion on their facebook page.

These treats are perfect for me. Because they contain NO WHEAT, NO CORN, NO SOY, NO ANIMAL BY-PRODUCTS... all things I avoid due to my sensitive skin.
All this and MADE IN THE U.S.A.

The bag says they may be used alone or for KONG Toy stuffing.


I have a KONG Toy so we decided to test it out.

We stuffed a couple of KONG Pumpkin Stix inside my KONG Toy.


This kept me busy and tasted great!


I couldn't stop licking my lips and  beggin' for more!!

Thanks again Modern Dog Magazine!

For more information about KONG, visit their website.
And, Don't forget to follow Modern Dog Magazine on facebook.

#PearlThePit
email: pr.PearlThePit@comcast.net




No comments:

Post a Comment