Translate

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Review of Hill's Treats

I recently acquired a free full-size sample of Ideal Balance 

Hill's® Science Diet® Jerky Strips with Real Chicken.

Hill's® Science Diet® Jerky Strips with Real Chicken dog treats are delicious, all-natural treats made from only the best ingredients. Naturally preserved, with no corn, artificial colors or flavors. Made with real chicken for protein to build and maintain lean muscle.
(To read more about how I snagged the free treats, see my blog post about freebie from Hill's).
Here I am Christmas morning.
I could not wait to try one.
They were so good, I begged for seconds!!


Thanks again,
Hill's Pet Nutrition: Maker of Science Diet and Prescription Diet
Hill's Pet Nutrition: Maker of Science Diet and Prescription Diet

FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/PearlthePit






















No comments:

Post a Comment